Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Aria plut Cat: Analysis

Screen Shot 2015-04-26 at 1.23.42 PM

In March I had 246 viewers.

My most popular blog posts seem to have been the Alternative vs Altering, Boston Marriage Passionate friend, Semester start, and Sol Lewit and Listening

Readers seem to enjoy (or at least click on) posts with either

Feminism on a charged topic

OR


Photo heavy personal posts

I think the post that I'm most proud of is Boston Marriage, Passionate Friend, because I really feel like I put myself and my thoughts out there. I challenged myself to go further with my thoughts; I'm proud of where those new ideas went and developed.

IMG_1331

I'm most proud of the Patriarchal Sisterhood pieces that I've written. Again, I pursued my ideas as far as I knew how and tried to really imagine a new way of relating to women.

Surprises


I'm actually really surprised by how many people from outside the Us are reading this. Hello World!

I wonder if there's something about what I write that attracts many different people or if I should try to figure out issue that seem to relate to events in other countries that are reading. If you're a global citizen, please let me know what you'd want to read!

Goals



  • Sort my posts based on topic

  • Cross post key quotes to tumblr

  • Create longer connected series

  • Interact with my readers

  • Take more photos!


Also, when the semester ends, I want to go back and edit some of the writing that I did for my course work to use here. I'm always disappointed when I think that only I and the professor will read the things I write for a course. So I did submit a number of my writings to MIT writing competitions. Also, I'll share the writings here once I am done with term!

1 comment :

  1. WOW ! ITS GREAT TO KNOW THAT INDIA HAS 36 VIEWERS JUST NEXT TO USA !U WANTED COUNTRY RELATED SPECIFIC ISSUSES ,RIGHT? HERE I HAVE GOT SOMETHING FOR U……I WANT U TO WRITE SOMETHING ON BENGAL & INDIA.

    HOK KOLOROB

    Being an INDIAN I feel that the best thing about USA is if you stay there you normally in everyday life don’t need to face any sort of petty political issues like in INDIA ,specially in West Bengal & Kolkata .Here politics means pulling the legs of one political party by the others irrespective of its negative effect on the country’s development .

    In Kolkata we have one of the best universities in INDIA called JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY (J.U) .Almost 10 months back the TMC(trinamul congress) rulled new govt. in West Bengal appointed the new V.C(vice chancellor) Mr. Abhijit Chakraborty in J.U .The new V.C has once been seen in TMC’s political campaigning & in J.U for a long time there exists CPIM’s(communist party of India) units under apolitical names called JUTA(J.U TEACHERS ASSOCIATION) & FEDSU (the students union).So it goes without saying that JUTA & FEDSU just needed an issue to remove the new V.C by whatever means possible .Just about 8 months back they also got an issue where a student was molested inside the J.U campus and the students & the teachers together started blaming the V.C to fail to take proper action against the perpetrators & so they started militant movement against the V.C including gharao, hunger strike, etc. for almost couple of months .In a major breakthrough finally the V.C resigned with a heavy heart & he marked the day as a “BLACK DAY” in BENGAL’s academic field .

    LET ME TELL YOU HERE THE FATHER OF THE VICTIM STUDENT WAS SATISFIED WITH THE INTERVENTION OF THE C.M(CHIEF MINISTER OF WEST BENGAL) MAMATA BANERJEE(A LEGENDARY POLITICIAN OF INDIA & MY IDEAL PERSON) AS HER GOVT. ARRESTED ALL THE PERPETRAITORS .

    I am sharing this issue with you & whosoever read this article on your blog just to know WHAT HAPPENS IN UNIVERSITIES OF YOUR COUNTRY ,ABOUT STUDENTS POLITICS & THEIR AFFILIATION WITH THE MAIN POLITICAL PARTIES WHETHER UNDER POLTICAL/APOLITICAL NAME/BANNER .I ALSO WANT TO KNOW FROM YOU WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THE ROLES PLAYED BY JUTA ,FEDSU , THE NEW V.C & THE C.M MAMATA BANERJEE & HER GOVT.

    ReplyDelete