Saturday, May 9, 2015

Planning

IMG_1504 I really love writing little lists.

There's something so fulfilling about the ability to cross out things as I achieve them.

I've also started to do decorative monthly planning. I basically made my own planner from free printables and my own edited pages. Taking the time at the start of the week grounds me.

I always try to sort my priorities based on the realm of my life that they fall into.

  • Social

  • School

  • Home

  • Chores


And there are so many lovely notebooks and inserts to ogle over. Certainly, I find it inspiring to source from all these different beautiful images and to dream of owning particular ones.

Screen Shot 2015-04-26 at 3.14.38 PM

(Mochi Things Kitty Art theme notebook)

I've really been enjoying watching Youtube videos of planners. I don't know what's so wonderfully calming about them, but it simply is. Also there's this sort of visual feast going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0s5SYtVa6g

No comments :

Post a Comment