Saturday, July 19, 2014

Daily Make Up

Here's the make up that I use on a day to day basis. My style is a very natural mori-girl type look. These products are reliable: they create a quick but gorgeous day to day look. Not only that but these products work well with your natural look. They compliment you!

I can't wait to share with you the looks so:
Read more for the run through of items!



I try to make sure that my day to day look is pretty natural. To me, daily make up should easy and quick to do. The purpose isn't to change what you look like: it's to bring out your positive features.


If folk are interested, I can do a full tutorial of these items for my daily look.




2 comments :

  1. Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one
    and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments?
    If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything
    you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help
    is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I really don't get a lot of spam comments. Wordpress does filter some. You can also set up your blog to require approval before posting comments. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete