Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Blogging Update

I've realized that there are a lot of blogging features that I don't use.
And that's stupid.
Really what I do is create good content that interests me. It's pretty narrowly focused; I think I do have something of an established type or style of post here. 
The content is good and I put a lot of work into this blog.
But somehow no one is reading it. 
76a87-img_0618
I guess I've always known that there's more information on the internet than one person can really sort through. Finding good content is like finding a needle in a haystack. Harder still if the content is unpromoted. Maybe it's more like trying to find a needle in a haystack while someone keep suggesting you look in the manure pile. Unless you have adblock.
So I want to try to figure out a way tor really promote and earn from the content I put out. I've put in a lot of time, at this point, I've been blogging for several years with decent consistency. 




9c6ad-img_1771-version13
I'm also changing that brand of content a little bit. I'm trying to focus on showing my progress in more fields: I want to give specific examples of how I've improved academically and professionally. 
As always, I'm working to produce and display more of my art work. I've been making decent progress about taking more photographs. I'm really glad to say that I've made records of more happy memories since starting this blog. Also, I want to show the art work that I'm producing, including each step of the production process. I think that this is helpful to me because I'm reminded to be conscious of my choices. And it's helpful to you, dear reader, because you can literally see the progress I am making and use those techniques (or mistakes) to edify yourself. 

No comments :

Post a Comment