Saturday, February 21, 2015

Blizzard Forever

IMG_1449

We've had nearly infinite snow here in Boston. Piles and piles of it. MIT has actually been closed for a couple of days since the state has been off-and-on in a state of emergency, with driving illegal and public transportation completely shut down. We've really run out of resources to deal with the piles of snow. And yet snow keeps falling down from the sky!

IMG_1444

As you can see in these photos there are giant piles of white fluffy snow. I didn't take photos of the brown slimey salty mush that has also inundated the sidewalks and roads. Really, the issue is the corrosive salt. I've been wearing my rain boots non-stop to keep my cute shoes safe from salty attack.

With the end of February coming up, I'd like to think that Spring weather is coming too. At the very least, spring break will be coming.

No comments :

Post a Comment