Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Art Commissions

I'm opening myself up to do art commissions!

IMG_1553

If you'd like to see my general art style you can view multiple pieces at my tumblr art blog, ariapluscat.

IMG_2056

I'm a college undergraduate taking an extra semester to graduate due to medical issues. Commissions would support my living costs as a student at MIT. I'm hoping to work as a conservator once I graduate, pursuing a secondary degree.

[caption id="attachment_623" align="alignnone" width="225"]IMG_1365 Oil Painting[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_784" align="alignnone" width="224"]IMG_1226 Full Color Illustration[/caption]














































































Aria Plus Cat
Art Commission Price ListSummer 2015
LabelTypeDescriptionFlat CostPrice per Hour
S1Pencil SketchSketch on sketch book paper sized 8 x 11 sheet, pencil$10$10.00
S2Inked SketchSketch on sketch book paper, sized 8 x 11, pencil with Micron archival ink$20$10.00
S3Colored SketchSketch colored on sketch book paper sized 8 x 11, pencil with colored pencil$20$10.00
F1Ink and Flat color

Illustration
Illustration, on heavy paper sized 8 x 11 (or as requested), Micron archival ink with either Prisma color or colored pencil$30$15.00
F2Ink and Full color

Illustration
Illustration, on heavy paper sized 8 x 11 (or as requested), Micron archival ink with either Prisma color or colored pencil$40$15.00
PAAcrylic PaintingAcrylic painting on flat canvas$50$15.00
POOil PaintinOil painting on mounted and stretched canvas$100$200.00

If you would like to order a commission over the summer, please let me know. Comment or email me at ariapluscat@gmail.com.

I would ask you a few questions, mainly if you had an idea for the composition, any references you wished to provide, your expectations for price and time for the project.

Once we had agreed on taking on the project, I would let you know how long to expect for the project to complete - most likely a week from when I begin with a queue in order of contact.

No comments :

Post a Comment