Saturday, June 27, 2015

July Calendar

Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 4.55.55 PM

I made personalized calendar for myself!

You can download it and print it at the link below for July!

ariapluscat personalized calendar

Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 4.57.17 PM

For the whole calendar I wanted a very simple and clear look. So many calendars are gorgeous when printed but then become cluttered and irritating once you begin to use them. I wanted my calendar to be simple shapes.

I wanted just a few details, like the little clock.

The header detail serves a purpose. I often have large goals that I lose track of while caught up in doing all of the chores and daily assignments. By constantly writing these overarching goals each weak and directly addressing the "reason avoided," I am forced to make progress.

I think I want to add another detail to the Saturday-Sunday area, but I wasn't able to choose one! For now I just place a sticker there.

Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 4.57.54 PM

Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 4.57.34 PM

One of my main goals for the summer is to save money. I've never had so many expenses to handle for myself since moving out. Only now am I really taking the time to sit down and really directly confront the task of managing my finances. I had a really cute cellphone app that I was using. I wanted to incorporate some of the elements of that, but make it simple enough that I could just track whether I was gaining or losing money. Basically, since my goal was to save money, I put a money tracker into my planner. 

23504-img_0393 4e76c-img_0394

I wanted the whole color scheme to work well when printed on pastel paper. Although the colors seem quite bold, the colors mesh well together, muted a bit, when printed on colored paper.

No comments :

Post a Comment