Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cuter Electronics: Cell Phone Straps





With my phone case, I actually don't use cell phone cases. But I used to so much during high school. I got really into them. Do you remember in Lucky Star when they talk about the girls getting strong arms because of their cell phones?
That was me!

I had so many. I loved getting my favorite characters from animes at cons. I'd switch them out based on what I was watching!

I gave the charms all away once I got the iPhone since the iPhone doesn't have a loop for charms, which was actually a big complaint I had when I first got the phone.

The one charm that I did keep I put on my camera. It's nice to have Miku keep me company when I'm filming.



This is the most similar thing that I could quickly find.

If you want to get cell phone charms, try these shops.


Tiger and white kitten charm DIY
$17


For those of you that are into crafts and needle craft, this is a cute kit for you to make your own kitten charms.


Kawaii Shop
$5- $25


I love this shop and use it often for stationary and pencil cases. The cell phone charms are under "For Mobiles." My favorites are product codes: AY-83X01(shown above), AY-45401, AY-72801, and MK-2681X


I think that MK has to be my favorite since it's also a screen cleaner! When cute and use meet one another I get so happy.

Fluff ball with bells
$8


This charm is so cute! It looks super cute. The shop has good feedback, even if there are only 6 reviews.

Lovely flower charm
$6, $10

These two charms are so cute. They come from the same shop which has a great sense of cute and sweetness. I don't know how I would choose. This must be the reason why I ended up with so many charms before.


No comments :

Post a Comment